468x60 Ads

Photobucket

Where Are You When...

Allah is calling
But I didn't answer

And when Allah is calling
I just listen to the voices


Allah is calling
I just answer sometimes
And when Allah is calling
I just listen to the whispers

Allah is calling
I answer so many times

Allah is calling
I'm tired of them
Hardly forching myself
I have to accept it all
And that is really me
Who' still not close to Allah



-let's listen to the song-




Sometimes person did not answer the calling because they think sleep is more important.

Sometimes person did not answer the calling because they are very tired after working for whole day.


Sometimes person did not answer the calling might be they are do not care about it.


But, those are only reasons to avoid from perform Solah. Let's us together keep up our Solah.



"May Allah accept our Solah and forgive all our previous sins"ameen.



Untuk menggunakan PenaBertulis emoticon ini, Anda perlu copy kode ke kotak komentar.
:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i:
:j: :k: :l: :m: :n: :o: :p: :q: :r:
:s: :t: :u: :v: :w: :x: :y: :z: :ab:

0 comments:

Post a Comment